Second time plezz help very worried

Hi doc I'm getting really worried as I asked earlier I had protected sex and 69 with sex worker the cunnilingus only lasted for a very short time and I saw her wash herself before we started. 2 days later I started to get a sore throat and a bit of a chesty cough I had been smoking prob twice as much as usual though at 6 days noticed a split in the corner of my mouth but this seems to be healing and was only very small not bleeding or weeping and at about 8 days my elbow started to be sore but I do have an old injury there not sure If its all coincidental or I should be concerned I'm stressing myself out I had a test done 7 days later which was negative and have had another test done at 13 days and waiting the results if I have hiv symptoms will this test show positive I'm stressing hard please let me know if I should be worried or if it is more in my head thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This was a low-risk situation. I do not think you should be concerned. If you need to test for peace of mind then you can test at 28 and 90 days. A 28 day test will give you a good idea of what your 90 day test result will be. A 90 day test result is considered conclusive.

Feel free to browse through the archives. We've answered questions like this hundreds of times. It might help to see the same answer over and over.

In health,

Richard

pls mr. richard need your advise pls beging you!!! matter of generations
Vaginsl simulation with small cut in finger