Please reply sir

Dear sir my last exposure on 28/7/13. After 2 days i get fatigue and fever and some eye problems. I had sex using condom with prostitute . After 20 days i had tested western blot test it was -ve and after 60 days i had tested once again elisa and hiv pro viral dna pcr test both were -ve. But above mentioned symptoms is continuing till today. What is my risk about hiv .please tell me sir . Thanking you sir . I am from india. My name is raju.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Raju,

Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself from HIV and other STD's during anal or vaginal sex. Since you used a condom and it didn't break, I do not think you should be concerned.

I don't think testing was warranted in this situation, but if you need to test for peace of mind, remember that you must wait until 90 days before you can get a conclusive result.

Your symptoms are not HIV-related. However, if they have continued this long then perhaps a visit to the doctor is in order. Again, it's not HIV-related, but you should still find out what is causing the fatigue, fevers, and eye issues.

In health,

Richard

Had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral with a prostitute
pls mr. richard need your advise pls beging you!!! matter of generations