Had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral with a prostitute

I had protected sex with a prostitute in the UAE using a condom that she provided the condom did not brake and stayed on the whole time I then had unprotected oral but then ejaculated on the bed. My question is what are my risks of contracting hiv from this? I think I have had symptoms like a minor sour throat and generally feeling down but think this may just be to being constantly worried and feeling anxious. I also had a small itch rash on my arm that went away when i just put moistirusor on it. Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I agree with you: You're probably feeling down from the constant worry and feeling anxious.

Unprotected oral and protected vaginal are both safer-sex activities. The risk of HIV transmission was low, and I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Chances of having a protected sex with unprotected foreplay
Please reply sir