Chances of having a protected sex with unprotected foreplay

Hi Dr

Last week I had a protected sex with a sex worker and i had unprotected foreplay by sucking her boobs and fingering her vagina. I am sure that the condom is not torn till the end of the intercourse. After a week i am having a urinary tract infection, What is the risk of HIV on this activity

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

If the condom did not break then I would consider this a low-risk situation. Licking her breasts and inserting your fingers into her vagina are not risky activities.

If the condom did break, you might have been exposed to an STD such as NGU, Gonorrhea, or Chlamydia and should be tested for all STD's. HIV transmission would still be unlikely in this situation because you were the insertive partner, this was a one-time occurrence, and if the condom did break, it sounds like it might have happened near the end of the incident.

In health,

Richard

window period
Had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral with a prostitute