help.

I was fingering my girl for atleast 10 mins and i didnt notice that she was bleeding. The blood was still on my hand till it dried. I was giving her an oral sex aswell. Do i have a risk of getting a hiv? We are both virgins.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

One person must currently be infected with the virus for transmission to occur. Since you are both virgins that doesn't seem likely.

As for the risk itself, intact skin is an effective barrier against HIV. Even if there was virus present, transmission would still be unlikely. Oral sex is a safer-sex activity, and I would not be concerned about performing cunnilingus on your girl either.

I would suggest reviewing our section on HIV Prevention with your girl. Together you'll be able to explore easy to understand information on HIV transmission and prevention.

PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who is sexually active should be screened for all STD's, including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

While I don't want to assume that you are both under the age of 18 (because you're both virgins), I do want you to know that if you underage, you can be tested at your local clinic without parental consent as long as you are 13 or older.

In health,

Richard

Syphillis treatment in HIV positive / UD patient
What is the possibility of attracting AIDS/HIV from dried blood?