Negative HIV test but might have oral thrush. Am I HIV free?

So today I received my results for all STD's. Everything came back negative, including HIV. I had unprotected sex back in march and went to get tested in july (just over 4 months). I recently noticed white spots on the back of my tongue and think it could be oral thrush. Is it possible that I have HIV even though my test was negative? Just to note, I am a straight male. Please help! Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The white spots on your tongue are not HIV-related. If they do not go away on their own, a visit to your doctor might be in order. You can trust the results of your test. You are HIV negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Need Help
Syphillis treatment in HIV positive / UD patient