Cunnilingus on prostitute 3 months ago

I'm a 53 year old male who performed cunnilingus on a 19 year old prostitute of unknown hiv status on July 3rd. We used protection for vaginal sex. 10 days after I developed a full body rash that lasted for 2 days then went away. I also had intermittent canker sores that lasted for another 3 weeks after that. I never developed a fever. My lymph nodes were tender but not swollen. I am now at the 3 month mark and am extremely nervous of testing. I have felt fatigue and sore muscles lately but not sure if they are psychosomatic- I have tendency for that. Have a girlfriend who I am currently practicing safe sex with but am concerned about exposure during rash and canker period which was unprotected. Please let me know if you feel I am at risk for HIV. I am really worried because of the timing of the rash and cankers Worried Joe

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Joe,

Thanks for writing in. I saw your second question with the additional information.

The incident as described was low-risk overall. Unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex are both safer-sex activities. If you had a canker sore at the time of the incident the risk could have been increased, but overall the likelihood of transmission would still be low.

The rash and the other symptoms you described are unrelated to HIV. You are outside of the 90 day window. I would suggest a full panel of STD testing, including HIV. I am confident the results will be negative.

In health,

Richard

HIV RISK DIGITAL ANAL/MASTURBATION
Need Help