|HIV RISK DIGITAL ANAL/MASTURBATION
Oct 8, 2013
Hey Doc going to get straight to the point! I fingered a man's anus and masturbated RIGHT AFTER! Is there any risk??
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. You were not at risk in this situation. Our section on HIV Prevention has lots of easy to understand information on how HIV is transmitted, and how to protect yourself. Be sure to check it out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Pap Smear Detect Signs Of Hiv?
- Percentage Of Hiv Seroconversion Within 6 Weeks
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- White Genital Herpes Blisters
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What's The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.