Oct 8, 2013
my friend (male) put his sperm in my(male) pennis hole if i causes aids???
Response from Mr. Cordova
The urethra is a mucosal membrane. HIV is able to pass through it and into the bloodstream. However, transmission would typically occur during unprotected penetrative vagina or anal sex. In the situation you described I don't think that it is likely that transmission would have occurred.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.