Oct 8, 2013
my friend (male) put his sperm in my(male) pennis hole if i causes aids???
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The urethra is a mucosal membrane. HIV is able to pass through it and into the bloodstream. However, transmission would typically occur during unprotected penetrative vagina or anal sex. In the situation you described I don't think that it is likely that transmission would have occurred.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is Gonorrhea Of The Throat?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.