Richard pleaseeeee asking manyyy timesss

Hi I am pregnant close to delivery. Before my pregnancy i had nonreactive antibody eclia test 3rd generation (index 0.375 for <0.9 was nonrecative). But, one whole year prior to test, and in the time of test, all that time, daily, with no pause i was using herbal tablets of herb Peruvuan Maca (ingridiants: dry extract of herb peruvian maca, dry extract of greek seed, lactose monohydrat, microcrystal celulose, bee pollen, mg stearat and talk). Can using these herbal tablets one whole year prior test and in the time of test, daily with no pause can make false negative result on 3rd generation antibody test or to block producing antiodies? Please tell me, i am so scared :((((((( After first test i stopped to use these tablets and retest 2 months after i stopped to using them with same kind of 3rd generation test, and index vas 0.576 Am i negative?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The supplements you are taking would not delay the production of antibodies. Trust the test. You are HIV negative.

In health,

Richard

Failures in fourth generation tests
Symptoms 3 days after possible exposure