Condoms and abrasions

Dear Dr, I am writing to ask your advice on this matter. I am a 21 year old Gay (Top) hiv negative and my boyfriend a 18 year old Gay (bottom)hiv positive and have a undetectable viral load and he is on meds.What I notice when we having sex I do use a condom but after sex I get slight abrasions on my penis skin like a tear or something. My penis is uncut..Is this normal because after sex I do check the condoms for breakage which there is none...As well in sex I love my boyfriend to shoot cum all over my chest is this a safe practice..I appreciate your answer

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Friction is a normal part of intercourse, an abrasion on your penis isn't that far-fetched. Since there has been no breakage, your condom usage has been protecting you from HIV transmission. To reduce the likelihood of getting abrasions in the future, I would suggest a drop or two of lube in the reservoir of the condom. Not only will it help reduce the friction, but it also makes intercourse feel a lot more pleasurable. It's a win-win!

As long as you have no cuts or abrasions on your chest I don't see any reason why you can't let your boyfriend ejaculate on your chest.

Thank you both for being role models to our community. More people need to know that HIV negative people can have healthy, loving, and sex-filled relationships with HIV positive people.

In health,

Richard

hiv and the breast
plz plz fouth time i sent on oral sex