hiv and the breast

hi, thanks for all the good work you have being doing. exactly three weeks ago i made out with a guy with unknown hiv status,we made out with our clothes on except that he sucked my breasts which i latter discovered sore on my nipples and i always have discharge from my nipples and i have being so scared ever since because i noticed the lymph nodes under my jaw and my armpit are swollen and painful and am also having headache, fever and body pain. what is the possibility that this guy had a sore in his mouth and also what is the possibility of contracting hiv through this means?i am freaking scared that its already affecting my day-to-day activities.please can my question be answered ASAP and should i get tested at the 28days mark.thank you so much and i would be looking forward to my answer. am gradually loosing it

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Unless blood was gushing from his mouth and your breast I do not think there was any risk here. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

Scared out of my mind
Condoms and abrasions