Justifies concern?

This is a great forum and I've reviewed it very carefully, but I cannot assuage my fears without asking the question directly. About 1 month ago I received fellatio while wearing a condom. I removed the condom carefully after ejaculation and everything was fine. However, I did have canker sores at the time and I was touching my face and mouth the rest of the night. Is there any discernible risk of HIV exposure associated with this scenario? I've been worrying myself sick, as I am not a risk taker at all. I've tested for stds all negative, but the worrying gave me acute prostititis and I'm on an antibiotic which is giving me shared symptoms for HIV infection. So as you can glean, I need a rational voice. Thanks in advance for the insight.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

There was no risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

poz bf stopped taking meds. how safe is this for both of us?
Scared out of my mind