Oct 8, 2013
This is a great forum and I've reviewed it very carefully, but I cannot assuage my fears without asking the question directly. About 1 month ago I received fellatio while wearing a condom. I removed the condom carefully after ejaculation and everything was fine. However, I did have canker sores at the time and I was touching my face and mouth the rest of the night. Is there any discernible risk of HIV exposure associated with this scenario? I've been worrying myself sick, as I am not a risk taker at all. I've tested for stds all negative, but the worrying gave me acute prostititis and I'm on an antibiotic which is giving me shared symptoms for HIV infection. So as you can glean, I need a rational voice. Thanks in advance for the insight.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
There was no risk in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.