Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

am I disturbing you :(
Oct 3, 2013

hie shannon hope you are doing well with your health I am a female who already posted you about my risk by transvaginal ultrasound. hope you remember me. now its been 10 months and I am still having persistent symptoms. though repeated tests showing negative why I am having this serious symptoms which is related to HIV and other stds. my symptoms now are 1.burning feet and hands 2. enlarged papillae and burning on tip of the tongue 3. thin sticky white discharge from vagina 4. right lower chest pain 5. bone twitching sounds 6. have my periods which are very lite 7. swollen neck glands and palms 8. bigger veins on hands 9. burning in urine place and passing very hot urine( diagnosed UTI) 10. grey sticky stools

Dr I have done all std and HIV tests except hepatitis and all were negative but I am seriously having this symptoms and i know its not anxiety related. my question is do you or any other doctor in this forum have ever listened anything about late seroconversion ? please answer my question. I am freaking out. I wanna end up this :(

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Never a bother to ask questions that's why we are here. From what you have told me your testing history shows that you are HIV free. I would continue following up with your health care provider with the ongoing symptoms, including the UTI. Have you been tested for other sexually transmitted infections? If you are on an antibiotic for the UTI you could be experiencing a yeast infection. But again with your HIV testing coming back negative and as long as there have been no other exposures during this time you are HIV free.

I'm sorry you are not feeling better and I hope your provider can assist you on the path to a healthier you soon!

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
Passed through razor/toothbrush?
Next
How long life of hiv virus in air ,food particles?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.