Passed through razor/toothbrush?

I used the toothbrush of one of my friends a few months ago, but I ran it under hot water first. I am also concerned that while my friend was taking a shower, she might have used one of my razors and then i might have used it a few hours later. Is this putting me at risk?! I have severe anxiety and this is distracting me!

Hi Sharing razors and toothbrushes carries low to no risk. How you described what you did and how you shared you are not at risk. HIV once outside of the body begins to die and unable to infect. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, this mainly through unprotected vaginal and/or anal sex. Though not a good health practice to share razors and toothbrushes again the risk of HIV transmission is highly unlikely.

4 months unprotected sex with hiv+ women (under ART). Chances of hiv?
am I disturbing you :(