4 months unprotected sex with hiv+ women (under ART). Chances of hiv?

Hello, I am married to a HIV+ women. This happened unknowingly and she believes she contracted the virus from her first husband. I have been having sex with her for the past four months, more than a couple of times a day. 70% of those were without a condom. She is very healthy because she's been under ART for the past 7 months (and she's been unaware about HIV/AIDS, the doctor has advised her to take the medicine on the account of ulcer). She's an illiterate.

So far, in the past 4 months, nothing significant has happened to me. Mouth ulcers have been seen (severe more than 4 mouth ulcers in a week, and I had to take a strip of B-Complex and multi vitamin tablets to cure them. by far in 27 years of my life, this is the worst mouth ulcer). And a week before the mouth ulcers was 4 days of mild fever, I took my general amoxylyn 500 and paracetemol for 4 continious days and I am perfectly alright. Again, this week, I have two very minute (of the size of 1 milli meter)

What are the chances of me testing HIV positive? I am ok to go get tested, I am not scared and I am confident enough to lead a good quality life without any pre-test counselling or post-test counselling. However, thats not 100% true, I am a bit anxious because I have to make different plans in life if I test hiv positive. So what are the chances or me testing hiv positive?

..given the fact that.. 1. I have been having passionate vaginal intercourse for the past 4 months with a hiv+ women. (missionary, bentover, women on top) 2. My wife is completely healthy and has a clean hygiene 3. My wife is under ART for the past 7 months (without knowing that she's taking medication for HIV) 4. I have been doing oral stimulation on her vagina

Ty.

Dear Ty,

That your wife was being treated for HIV without her knowledge is very concerning and her physician committed a grave error in not explaining to your wife her condition and the nature of her therapy. The physician also failed to take into account the potential for your wife to unknowingly transmit her infection and advise her to use condoms. Her illiteracy is no excuse at all.

You are at risk for infection and should be tested. If your wife's HIV therapy has not been able to suppress her virus level to very low concentrations, she remains able to transmit HIV.

I recommend you start using condoms with your wife during sex and get tested for HIV now and again in 6 weeks.

Please Help
Passed through razor/toothbrush?