|I'm worried of possible infection
Oct 1, 2013
Hello! Two weeks ago, I met a guy and we kissed, very deep and hard (hope the makes sense); he even gave me a hickey on my neck. Can I get HIV with these actions? What worries me is that I feel feverish and have diharrea; exactly two weeks after these actions. I've worried sick. Please help me. Thank you!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Nope, no HIV transmission via hickies. Or kissing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.