|I'm worried of possible infection
Oct 1, 2013
Hello! Two weeks ago, I met a guy and we kissed, very deep and hard (hope the makes sense); he even gave me a hickey on my neck. Can I get HIV with these actions? What worries me is that I feel feverish and have diharrea; exactly two weeks after these actions. I've worried sick. Please help me. Thank you!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Nope, no HIV transmission via hickies. Or kissing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Where To Get A Prescription For Gonorrhea?
- Any Cases Reported Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Delayed Seroconversion Hep C And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.