Oct 1, 2013
Hi Doctor I asked you the following question before and your answer was that there is no fear of hiv the question was "I visited a very up scale massage parlour in pattaya last month there I went for a full body oil massage. At first everything was going normal but with the passage of time the girl took my boxers off rubbed my penis with some jelly type product. She was holding this product in her mouth. Then afterwards she started giving me a hand job using the massage oil at the end i ejaculated then she asked me to take shower. Now I am confused can this leads to hiv." But now after 4 weeks I am suffering from mild Diarrhea and i feel there is a swollen lymph gland under my armpit what is your comment pls reply sir
Response from Dr. Wohl
This activity does not lead to HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.