please reply

Hello Dr

sorry had to post this again

This is the Third time Im asking the same question and no one got back to me I appreciate if you can please answer my question this time Went to a massage parlour, got a naked massage (both were completely naked). I was laid on my stomach (Im male) and my legs were spread open and my anus was kinda open (because of my spread legs) and she was sitting on my butt and her vagina was in direct contact with my anus for around one minute (I could feel the wetness of her vagina fluids). We did NOT have sex in any type, not even oral sex, it was just a naked massage and nothing more). Im so afraid that because her vagina was in direct contact with my anus (and there was no underwear for me or her), her vagina fluid might have got in contact with my anus and I may get HIV or any other STDs from her? I usually test for STDs once a year but it hasnt past a year since last time. Can I get HIV or any other STDs from the described scenario above? Do I need to test for HIV or other STDs just for the described event? Please reply to my question. Thanks very much

This does not sound like a risk exposure for HIV. There are other infections that are more contagious such as gonorrhea and chlamydia. Low risk but probably worth testing.

Dr Wohl please help...
Window Period HIV Ab/Ag Fourth Generation Test