Dr Wohl please help...

Dr. Wohl I've read your posts on the forum and really appreciate you direct answers. (yes you're at risk and need testing or no risk no testing move on with your life) I'm hoping for the latter. I need help. I'm a married male and last week made a big mistake in judgment after 30 years. I was with a prostitute. I fingered her vagina and poss anally. Touched her breast them kissed and sucked on her nipples. Also I them with the same hand masturbated. I'm concerned that her vaginal secretions cam into contact with my urethra. It was just for a second as I wiped away precum. I have no cuts on my fingers and was not aware of any vaginal secretions on my hand. Please help, I can't tell my wife or put her through this. Do I need to be tested or can I move on. Thank you Dr Wohl.

HIV transmission from men to women is less efficient and likely requires actual sex rather than glancing contact with infectious fluid. The thrusting action of sex probably pushes HIV containing vaginal secretions into the urethra. Therefore, I would consider your exposure to be minimal but not zero on the risk meter if your hand was soaked with vaginal fluid and then you masturbated. If that is the case, I recommend you do get tested for HIV and other STDs (gonorrhea, chalmydia, syphilis) to make sure you are not infected.

Inflamed colon
please reply