Hiv and blood pressure

I've read that when you have hiv and a high viral load it increases your blood pressure. I suffer from that and all other severe hiv symptoms and scared I'm not producing antibodies to bring down my viral load. I've had two hiv antibody tests after 6 and 7 months. Both where negative. My tests where done by my doctor and sent to quest. I have no idea what type of tests they where besides antibody test. I'm so very scared please help.

Hi The first thing to know is you can have high blood pressure and not have HIV. Second, your testing history shows that you are HIV free. Testing guidelines are to be tested 90 days after possible exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during that time the test results are conclusive. So you are HIV free. Having high blood pressure can cause many symptoms and needs to be treated. My recommendation to you is to see your health care provider and get on treatment for the blood pressure and once it is down I believe you will see your symptoms start to alleviate.

THIRD TIME posting this question, Please reply
That's an inventive