THIRD TIME posting this question, Please reply

Dear Shannon

This is the Third time Im asking the same question and no one got back to me I appreciate if you can please answer my question this time Went to a massage parlour, got a naked massage (both were completely naked). I was laid on my stomach (Im male) and my legs were spread open and my anus was kinda open (because of my spread legs) and she was sitting on my butt and her vagina was in direct contact with my anus for around one minute (I could feel the wetness of her vagina fluids). We did NOT have sex in any type, not even oral sex, it was just a naked massage and nothing more). Im so afraid that because her vagina was in direct contact with my anus (and there was no underwear for me or her), her vagina fluid might have got in contact with my anus and I may get HIV or any other STDs from her? I usually test for STDs once a year but it hasnt past a year since last time. Can I get HIV or any other STDs from the described scenario above? Do I need to test for HIV or other STDs just for the described event? Please reply to my question. Thanks very much

Hi There is no risk of HIV transmission for you in this incident. HIV transmission occurs when there is direct exchange of body fluid this commonly through unprotected vaginal or anal sex. You didn't have any of this occur. Even if her vaginal fluid came into contact with your anus, the fluid would have to go directly into you and you would have to have open areas inside your anus, tears or cuts.

You are HIV free from this experience,

please Help me..
Hiv and blood pressure