please Help me..

Hi.. can hiv transmitted if the seman on blood goes into my mouth or eyesif that seman or blood was outside the body for say 1 or 2 minute..? please let me know I am so scared. Thank You....

Hi HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. This most commonly through unprotected anal or vaginal sex, sharing needles and mother to child through breast feeding. Getting HIV through other types of exposures such as you have described is very rare. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and splashes into the eyes also carries an extremely low risk. Your overall risk is extremely low and feel no need for you to test.

for SHANNON
THIRD TIME posting this question, Please reply