for SHANNON

Hi Shannon! My first test was negative antibody test 3rd generation (index 0.375)and it was done 4 years after last posible exposure but in the time of test and one year prior it, with no pause i was on herbal medications of herb Peruvian Maca (ingridiants: dry extract of herb peruvian maca, dry extract of greek seed, bee pollen, lactose monohydrat, microcrystal celulose, mg stearat, l arginine and talk). After that test i was in panic that these herbal tablets could make false negative result and i stoped to use them and two months after i stopped to use them i had one more test ( same antibody 3rd generation test) and was negative again but higher index (0.576). Please tell me, am i definitve and conclusive negative or i have to do more tests? I am afraid that these herbal tablets could hide antibodies, block test or block producing antibodies? Is that posible or not? Am i really negative? I am crying two month allready and i am pregnant and close to delivery and i do not know what to do. Please help me! Am i negative?

Hi You can stop crying! What the test are looking for is your body building antibodies against HIV and nothing we do will interfer with that. And most definitely since your test was negative 4 years after your possible exposure.

Rest easy!

adult store exposure possibilities
please Help me..