adult store exposure possibilities

I visited an adult video store. While there a man repeatedly tried to solicit sexual activity with me. I refused and never engaged in anything. Ever since I have been worried that if this person had any body fluids (blood or semen) on his hands from whatever activities he may have been involved in, if he were to touch a DVD or the door or anything and I were to touch that same surface and then touch my mouth or my eye, would there be any risk of transmission of HIV or other STDs? This is assuming that I were to touch these objects or surfaces in the same place so that some fluid or residue got on my hand. I never noticed touching anything wet or sticky and I don't specifically recall rubbing my eyes at any point. I was very scared, the person was verbally aggressive and my hands were sweaty, so I'm worried if that sweat might play any role in making fluids (if I touched them) more susceptible to transmission? I'm just worried that if I got something on my hand without realizing it and then touched my mouth or my eyes, is there any risk, however remote, of transmission? The whole event really freaked me out.

Response from Mr. Glenn

From what you're telling me, you didn't have any risk for HIV.

For someone to get HIV there needs to be a body fluid carrying HIV (blood, semen, breast milk, vaginal fluids) coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of someone else's body.

In all you're talking about, none of that really happened.

Hope this helps,

Erik

sharing lube between two men
for SHANNON