sharing lube between two men
Sep 30, 2013
I'm 22 years old & a Virgin. I have neither HIV nor any disease. I use lube for masturbation.
A week ago my friend took my some of lube & used it for his sexual purpose. He gave me my lube back today & I used it. He has hepatitis C & I am worried. Am I infected?
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no risk for HIV or Hepatitis C from what you're talking about.
Even if there was blood/semen in the the lube, it would have been diluted and not really had a chance to get inside of your body.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.