sharing lube between two men
Sep 30, 2013
I'm 22 years old & a Virgin. I have neither HIV nor any disease. I use lube for masturbation.
A week ago my friend took my some of lube & used it for his sexual purpose. He gave me my lube back today & I used it. He has hepatitis C & I am worried. Am I infected?
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no risk for HIV or Hepatitis C from what you're talking about.
Even if there was blood/semen in the the lube, it would have been diluted and not really had a chance to get inside of your body.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bad Balance When Walking Neuropathy
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- If You Have Hiv Should Your Skin Turn Dark?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can Obesity Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.