|Licked red spots on frozen food package
Sep 30, 2013
I do have OCD, and I was afraid on eating cherry ices-cause of the red. On the package for the cherry ice there was red and frozen, i licked it. Is there a risk for HIV if it were blood and was just taken out of the freezer? Thanks
| Response from Mr. Glenn
There was no possible risk.
This is a time to focus on managing your OCD.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- How To Completely Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
- Signs And Symptoms Of Pubic Lice
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.