Sep 30, 2013
what if it has been two years since sleeping with a carrier of hiv. what are my chances of being infected?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Chances of being infected depends entirely on if the sex involved penetration and whether it was protected.
If it's been two years, that means you can get a HIV test now that will tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt what your status is.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.