HPV / AIDs

Hello Doctor, I mostly need this for clearance of my mind . I have read over and over that you can't AIDS after smoking from someone that has one. I recently just smoked after someone that has aids and I didn't know till after. I just wanted that that was correct . Also that I had High Risk HPV like 5yrs back but I wanted to make sure that because of it it wouldn't put me at a higher risk for catching it even though all I did was just happen to smoke after this person. I would just rather be safe. It just worries me greatly and I have trier to be careful with myself. I know I am probably overthinking this but I would love anything to help bring peace of mind. Thank you so very much Anonymous

Response from Mr. Glenn

You're overthinking this and your anxiety is making this seem like risk when it absolutely isn't.

There is no risk from this situation at all.

Hope this helps,

Erik

pop risk
Herpes & UTI