pop risk

I opened a pop bottle that the lid was on tight but it was not sealed. I don't know why but I started to drink anyways. I drank three sips of it and thought it kinda had a blood taste to it. I quit drinking after that I became scared someone put blood inside. I now hiv can not survive outside the body but it was airtight in bottle. What would my risk be if hiv was inside bottle? I do suffer from gum disease. Thanks for your advice. Would you suggest testing?

Hi You cannot get HIV this way! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid through unprotected sex, vaginal or anal sex. Drinking after someone, sharing utensils etc does not pose a risk for HIV transmission.

flu-like symptoms
HPV / AIDs