flu-like symptoms

Hello, I masturbated/fingered in a public shower, and I am wondering, say, if there had been someone's bodily fluids on the tap and then I touched myself, what are the chances of getting HIV? I had a horrible flu 4 days after masturbating in a public shower. I'm wondering if I should get tested?

Hi No risk of HIV transmission in this situation. If there were HIV containing fluids in the shower the good news is that HIV dies and becomes unable to infect within a few minutes. Also symptoms don't appear this quickly. You most likely have the flu.

Could it be HIV?
pop risk