Could it be HIV?

Hi, I am 19 years old. I have had Genital Herpes since September 18, 2011. I have only had two outbreaks. The first one was when I found out I had tested positive for HSV2. The second one was back in March of 2012. Since then, nothing. I was wondering, what are the chances of me getting HIV if I have NEVER been exposed to it? I take Valtrex 500MG on a daily basis to keep my outbreaks under control. I have had a mucusy cough for a week which is going away. And, a couple days ago I noticed very little white lines on my inner cheek and tonsils. I went to the doctor last night, they told me I had Bronchitis and Thrush and gave me meds for it. I don't see the white lines anymore. My cough is going away. I think I burnt my top gum today from eating hot chicken fingers. Anyways, please help....

Hi Since you have herpes this does mean you have put yourself at risk by having unprotected sex. I would recommend getting tested for HIV since I don't know what your exposure was for herpes but again since you have an STI it is important to make sure you have nothing else going on. Also making sure you stay on Valtrex as having an outbreak and sexual experience increases your risk of HIV transmission as well as other sexually transmitted infections.

really worry please help me please
flu-like symptoms