PLease need you help. Possiable exposure?

I was with a prostitute a few days ago. I fingered her in her vagina and anal(I think). No cuts on my hands or fingers. with the same hand I wiped precum from the head and urethra of my penis twice. again not sure of the amount of time that passed. She was very very dry and was using lotion. I'm going crazy with fear and guilt. I have read here, that in order to be infected there needs to prolong exposure and vaginal secretions need to be forced into and up the urethra. Is this correct? Am I infected with HIV or other STD's Please a quick answer is needed. Thanks.

Hi Yes what you have read is correct. And from that and from what you have described your risk of HIV is very minimal. HIV transmission through fingering carries an extremely low risk.

Sharp poke in head PLEAE READ ND REPLY. I BEG YOU
Am I HIV+, I'm not sure