Sharp poke in head PLEAE READ ND REPLY. I BEG YOU

Hi, Please please answer my question. Today I was out standing on the street and all of a sudden felt something sharp hit my head. I immediately turned around and a sketchy looking guy was right behind me. I am so nervous now and have convinced myself he poked me with a syringe of hiv blood. I am so anxious and concerned. I constantly feel like I can acquire hiv in this manner. What are the chances of infection from this route? When shall I get tested? Please don't ignore my question. I am so worried.

Hi You cannot get HIV from this! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, this most generally occurs through the unprotected vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles and mother to child through breast feeding. HIV transmission through pokes or scratches or other forms of casual contact such as shaking hands, sharing utensils, drinking after someone. It's exceedingly unlikely that what poked you was a syringe of HIV-positive blood. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. You are HIV free from this experience.

Concerned about non-sexual exposure
PLease need you help. Possiable exposure?