Concerned about non-sexual exposure

I work with victims of violence and was working with a clent - I noticed they had a bleeding spot on their neck (actively bleeding). After about 15 minutes they wiped this spot with their fingers. This person was upset due to this situation they were dealing and was crying - they then wiped their eyes with their hands. As the conversation continued they became very animated and was using their hands a lot to talk (ex. flinging them around, etc). At the time they were doing this, I felt something hit my eye and I am not sure if it was blood from their hand or blood mixed with tears. Regardless, I am extremely concerned about this and my level of anxiety is really high. Additionally, I am now feeling ill (sore throat, headache) and am worried that this is the first sign on seroconversion. If you could please let me know what you think my risk was for this incident, it would be greatly appreciated and whether my feeling ill now (almost two weeks after the incident) is possibly related. Thank you so much for your time.

Hi You cannot get HIV from this situation. I understand your fear, but HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, needs to be a significant amount of fluid. The majority of time HIV transmission occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles and mother to child (through breast milk). Casual contact is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. The exposure must be prolonged and also a significant amount of fluid.

No need to worry, let you anxiety go!

im hiv psitive and my boyfriend is negetive
Sharp poke in head PLEAE READ ND REPLY. I BEG YOU