im hiv psitive and my boyfriend is negetive

we are using condoms all the time, but this days is hard because we talk about having kids. sometimes he would say he wishes he can make love to me without a condom. He is scared of contracting HIV and there's been instances where a condom broke and had to take the emergency pill for prevention. We have recently tested and he is Negative. my problem is that I don't know how he really feels. he says its now hard for him to make love to me. I think he will never accept that I am positive. He is supportive and never makes me feel somehow.

the issue of having kids now its a problem because he doesn't even want to do insemination says it wont feel like his fathered a child. its so emotionally draining for him. I can see that and its affecting our relationship a lot. I love him so much, he also loves me and says he is willing to be with me but its just very hard for him. what should I do?

Hi I understand the frustration. Again I strongly urge the two of you to speak to a OBGYN specialist as there are ways to get pregnant and it can be his child. But you also need to do what is best for you and your future. You deserve to be with someone who loves you unconditionally. I would also encourage you to seek some mental health counseling. Both individually and as a couple. They can give you some great tools on how to move forward with a health relationship.

Taking PEP is it still worth it ?
Concerned about non-sexual exposure