Semen to eye

Dear thebody, Thank you for all you've done to help people here. My friend put herself in this situation. Do you think that is a real risk? Her boyfriend cum on his own body, then he cleaned it with an underwear, then he went to the toilet washing himself. During that washing, some fluid "bouncing" from his body to my friend's eye. She told me that the amount is not much, just one tiny drop. If that tiny drop is water mixed with his semen or even it is semen? The time between ejaculation and "bouncing" event is over 2 mins or more. Is she at risk? After that, she clean her eyes with water, but she worry if there was any semen of him on the button of the sink got to her hand then with water come to her eyes. Is that a risk? She is my bestfriend. So. Please help her. Thank you so much.

Hi Thank you for caring for your friend enough to ask questions. No she is not at risk! HIV transmission requires a significant amount of fluid for transmission to occur and once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

HIV+? I AM A VIRGIN!!
Taking PEP is it still worth it ?