HIV+? I AM A VIRGIN!!

Hello,Shannon!You are doing such a great job here.I love how u answer people and how u calm their fears.. This is the 4th time I am asking a question.I hope I will get an answer this time. Anyways.I am a really scared and terrified virgin!I have never had any kind of sex-not oral,not anal and not vaginal..also never shared needles.But here is the thing..I have french kissed some random people at parties while being drunk..I have never tasted blood in the kiss but sometimes my gums tend to bleed while brushing and yesterday I pressed a piece of paper on my gums and there was blood..I am definitely seeing a dentist about this. I am so scared that I may have exposed myself to HIV.. Please answer!I can't find a straight answer to this question.Some experts say that there might be a risk,others say that it's a really remote risk,others say not to worry. I am so worried about my health that I can't sleep,I can't eat,I can't just move on with my life..this HIV thing is 24/7 in my head.. And if I get tested I will faint.. I know that french kissing is a safe act but.. what about the blood?How much is it necessary to be exposed to some risk? Thanks,Shannon!

Hi You cannot get HIV from kissing! Even if there were cuts or sores present you both would have to have them. There would need to be a significant amount of blood present. You are HIV free from kissing. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of blood, semen, vaginal fluid or breat milk (mother to child). When it does come time for you to have sex just make sure you know how to protect yourself, condoms!

please help me
Semen to eye