please help me

I have Chlamydia I found couple days ago and also am pregnant too my doc give me 2 tablets to drink and I know I wasn't suppose to have sex for a week but I did something stupid and have sex the same night I take my pills in the day at the doctor is there anyways am still clean up and the pills will still work on me I been so worry cause its bad for my unborn child I have to go back in a week to get tests again but am scared I go back and it still positive again is there any chance I could be a negative and I don't have it anymore???

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there The reason you are told not to have sex for a week is so that YOU don't transmit your chlamydia to your sex partner. The medications are not affected by sex and should have worked fine to clear up your infection. Your sex partner needs to be tested and treated as well however and I would refrain from sex with him until that occurs. Take care, LHW

Lap dance and hand job
HIV+? I AM A VIRGIN!!