Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Think I have HIV
Sep 30, 2013

I was a vigin until one day I made the biggest mistake of my life...It started off with kissing and then from there the guy started to rub his penis up and down my vagina...he then moved on to my anus rubbing much harder and faster...because of the pain I made him stop .. when I went to go check myself there was blood...the guy never had the chance to insert his penis....my question is because I now have hpv genital warts and trichimonas could I have HIV...OR would he needed to insert penis...I know they say it can be through blood contact and there was blood..what if I even had a cut....Also in order for me to have trich it said body fluid had to be exchanged....

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Given that you experienced bleeding and acquisition of two other STDs with this episode I would strongly encourage you get tested for HIV as well. Take care LHW

Previous
Tests for other STDs - is it required?
Next
Lap dance and hand job

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.