Think I have HIV

I was a vigin until one day I made the biggest mistake of my life...It started off with kissing and then from there the guy started to rub his penis up and down my vagina...he then moved on to my anus rubbing much harder and faster...because of the pain I made him stop .. when I went to go check myself there was blood...the guy never had the chance to insert his penis....my question is because I now have hpv genital warts and trichimonas could I have HIV...OR would he needed to insert penis...I know they say it can be through blood contact and there was blood..what if I even had a cut....Also in order for me to have trich it said body fluid had to be exchanged....

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Given that you experienced bleeding and acquisition of two other STDs with this episode I would strongly encourage you get tested for HIV as well. Take care LHW

Tests for other STDs - is it required?
Lap dance and hand job