Tests for other STDs - is it required?

Hi - I am 26 years old Indian male. I had unprotected oral sex and intercourse with a friend (she hasn't been tested) approximately 1.5 years ago. I don't have any symptoms or health issues. I tested for HIV (test conducted using blood sample) about a month ago, and I was tested negative. I want to know - Whether I should undergo any further tests to be sure I am not infected with any other STDs? Thanks in advance!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Certainly unprotected sex can put you at risk for both HIV and other STDs. Gonorrhea and chlamydia can be asymptomatic in men and I would encourage testing for those. The symptoms of syphilis can be mistaken for an array of other conditions (even the flu) and then can persist and cause problems years later so I would test for this as well. Take care, LHW

HIV by receiving oral sex
Think I have HIV