first time sex

Yes my girlfreind and i are both virgins, and we want to try anal and vaginal sex fo he first time, what are our riss of getting hiv. She also wants to give me a blowjob and want me to eat her out, and finger her . Is dere any risk of getting hiv if we try this for our first time??

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there HIV can only be transmitted when one of you is infected. If you are both truly virgins, meaning you have not had sex (oral, anal or vaginal) with another persona and neither of you acquired HIV from another means (blood transfusion, from mother to child) than there is NO risk of transmission. I would certainly still advise condom use (I'm guessing neither of you is wanting a mini-me at this time). Take care, LHW

Oral sex, anxiety is killing me please help
HIV by receiving oral sex