Oral sex, anxiety is killing me please help

Hello, I'm a guy and i made the mistake of go to a strip club with my buddies where i received oral sex from a stripper. after 2 1/2 weeks i started to freak out about catching something so i went to get a regular test which came back negative, but i knew that the time was too soon. so about 3 weeks and 3 days (24 days) after going to the strip club i went to get a pcr DNA hiv test which came back negative ive been having muscle twitches and pain in my bones i had a sore throat and cold and cough that has not gone away. im freaking out because i have a girlfriend and im scared to death for her. Please give me some piece of mind.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect and would be considered a low risk activity to begin with. At 24 days I would expect the HIV RNA to positive if you were truly infected so I think you can rest assured. Please remember other STDs can be transmitted by oral sex so I would make sure you have tested for these as well. Take care, LHW

please please help with possiable exposeure
first time sex