please please help with possiable exposeure

I was with a prostitute a few days ago. I fingered her in her vagina and anal(I think). No cuts on my hands or fingers. I also touched her breasts with the same hand, kissed and lightly sucked her nipples, not sure how much time passed. Also with the same hand I wiped precum from the head and urethra of my penis twice. again not sure of the amount of time that passed. She was very dry and was using lotion. I'm going crazy with fear and guilt. I have read here, that in order to be infected there needs to prolong exposure and vaginal secretions need to be forced into and up the urethra. Is this correct? Am I infected with HIV or other STD's Please a quick answer is needed. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- Fingering is considered a low-risk for HIV. I am not aware of any documented cases of anyone becoming infected with HIV specifically through this activity. If there are fresh, open cuts on the fingers, there would be some possibility of infection. However, since most of the time people don't have fresh open cuts on their fingers, this is generally considered a low-risk activity. Similarly, breast milk (If your partner was lacatating) can transmit HIV although this would be a very very unusual mechanism for HIV transmission for an adult. I advise everyone who is sexually active to get tested for HIV. Take care, LHW LHW

Do i have to get test?
Oral sex, anxiety is killing me please help