|Do i have to get test?
Sep 30, 2013
Hi lisa, i'm male. i've received protected oral sex 2 weeks ago from sex worker the condom did not break at all. i have sucked her breast. touched her private. do i have to get test for this situation?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there None of what you describe would be considered a risk exposure for HIV infection. However, I encourage all people to get tested for HIV and other stds regularly. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- How Much Does It Cost For Std Testing?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Are White Patches That Are On My Toungue A Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.