Sep 30, 2013
Hi Does medicine for thyroid (euthyrox-levotiroxyn) can in any way interfere with hiv antibody test? In other words, can i go test if i am on this medicine? Tnx
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No this would not interfere at all with an HIV test. Get tested and continue taking your thyroid medication as well. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.