Window Period !! Maximum Duration ?

Madam, I am 40 year old male. 5 CMIA test till date till the beginning of sixth month after exposure with a high risk prostitute. Have had negative ANA,CRP, HCV, HBV, negative RNA at three and half months,negative western blot in the beginning of 6th month, Slightly higher CPK, high Serum uric acid, normal CBC, ELEVATED SGPT and Bilirubin in LFT and normal cholesterol. I was told my CD4 is 775. My blood sugar(fasting) is higher normal at 96. I had almost ARS like symptoms during the second month. Now I have stomach ulcer,angular stomatitis, rash, tingling and burning muscle pain in my legs, exhaustion and even I don't want to get up in the morning because of it. I feel sleepy and exhausted most of the time and there is no motivation in me left. Till when do I continue to get myself tested ? Which test should I get myself tested ? Can I start having sex with my girl friend? Am I safe? Can I start doing exercise as I weigh 185 lbs in 170 cm frame. I am not feeling good about it.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there With a negative HIV RNA at 3 and a half months and a negative western blot at 6 months I feel confident that your symptoms are not the result of HIV infection. Consideration of another cause of your symptoms would be warranted and consultation with a dr regarding exercise plans etc. is prudent. Take care LHW

Needle scratch:*
Blood exposure and hand sanitizer